Monday, February 4, 2013

Remembering...

So this year marks six years since you have been gone.  This is the hardest other than the first year.  Everything was the same as it was that year.  The snow, the smells, the things I even saw.  It doesn't matter how long it has been I will always remember that day like yesterday.
 
A lot has happened since that day.  Many weddings, many births, and many more deaths.  It makes it easier thinking that you are there looking down on us now.  Sitting up in your own personal heaven.  You always knew what to say.  I just wonder what it would be like if you were still around.  Where we all would be, who we would be, and who we would be with. 
 
I know that we don't walk alone on this earth.  God is there walking with us and I hope that the ones that we loved are walking with us too.  Pushing us in the right direction of where this life will take us. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment