Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Days pass by...

The first few days are the worst.
Adjusting, sleeping, eating, and just living.
 Seems like things will never get back to like what it used to be.
 
I miss everything the first few days.  Normal routine is my big thing.  Being a military wife things are never normal.  You never thought that you could possibly do what you do.  I live my life by a plan most of the time.  One thing that I have been dealing with is having a life that has been turned upside down, inside out, and fliped back again.

I wonder how people do this everyday, more than once, more than twice, or more than three times.  I sat in our house for the first few days just thinking about random things.  Mostly about when, where and how.  I still do, but will get easier....I keep telling myself this.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment